If you received a MedBridge Welcome' email, but you will not be the stakeholder setting up your staff accounts, you can create a MedBridge Admin account for that individual to help them get started. Follow these steps to get your organization up and running.
To create an account for the correct stakeholder, you’ll first need to create your account.
- Click the link in your activation email to activate your account.
- Enter your email address and create a unique password.
- Now that you are logged in, you can create an account for the correct stakeholder. Go to the Organization Summary page. Hover over My Practice and select Organization Management.
- Click on "Add User."
- Enter the user's email address and select continue.
- Enter their name, additional details, and assign the user to a clinic. Then, click continue. On the next page, you'll have a chance to review and confirm these details.
- Select "Assign Subscription."
- Choose a subscription type from those available at your organization and click "Continue." You'll be asked to confirm this choice on the next page by clicking "Assign."
- Note: You can always reassign this subscription to another staff member later on.
- Select the “Profile Page” button.
- In the "Roles" section, click "Edit."
- Scroll down to the "Roles" section, select 'Admin' for the role drop-down and the first selection on the drop down (Practice). Click 'Add Role'.
- The page will refresh and you should see the new role on the user's profile page.
Once you have completed these steps, MedBridge will automatically send an activation email to this individual's email address. They can click the link in that email to activate their account.
From there, your administrator can follow these steps to set up your organization’s MedBridge account.
Need more help getting started?
Check out our Help Center for step-by-step tutorials and view our support options here.