- November 2023 - New Patient Profile, Integrated HEP, Course Updates, and More
- How do I learn how to use MedBridge?
- Increased Diversity In HEP Exercises
- Holiday Closures
- What if I forgot my password? How do I change or reset it?
- How do I change my name in my profile?
- Will my subscription be automatically renewed?
- I have received an activation email but I will not be managing my MedBridge account
- Getting Started Library
- Who do I contact for help?
- Skills and Competency Manager: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Course Retirement - 2023
- Remote Therapeutic Monitoring: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Learning Management SystemGet the most out of the LMS platform with comprehensive training resources. Learn how to create and assign Knowledge Tracks, view reports, and more.
Organization ManagementFor admins: Learn how to manage your organization with our training resources on subscription management, clinic management, and activity reporting.
HEP & Patient EducationLearn how to create customized treatment plans for your patients with our library of 7,000+ video-based exercises and 500+ educational videos and handouts.
MedBridge GO Mobile AppLearn how to improve your outcomes with MedBridge GO, our patient mobile app, and how you can take advantage of its gamification features to drive patient behavior change.
Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM)Start capturing new revenue today without disrupting your existing workflows. Learn how you and your team can use RTM.
Telehealth Virtual VisitsLearn how telehealth can help you keep patients engaged in their care—even when they can’t be in the clinic—with tutorial videos, how-to guides, and patient resources.
Courses & CertificatesLearn how to navigate our course catalog, access courses, add your licenses, download certificates, and much more.
Skills & Competency ManagerLearn how MedBridge can help you streamline onboarding and get skilled and competent staff in the field faster.
HospiceAssign content to staff at your Hospice organization through Knowledge Tracks by using these resources.
Home HealthThese resources are designed to help Home Health organizations assign content to staff through Knowledge Tracks.
Hospital / Private PracticeHospitals or Private Practice organizations can look here to find content to assign to staff through Knowledge Tracks.
Nursing Facilities (LTC/SNF)Find content recommendations for skilled nursing facilities and other long term care organizations to assign to staff.
Federal and State RequirementsFind recommended courses to meet regulatory requirements for your state and discipline.