Once you've mastered the basics of the Clinical Procedure Manual, you can take your skills to the next level using these tips and tricks. In this article, we'll show you how to jump to specific section, how to use filters, and more.
- You can jump right to the procedure video by tapping on the procedure name next to the video icon.
- Tap the filter icon to filter procedures by specific categories. If you apply a filter and have entered a search team, you'll only see procedures that match the search and filter.
- You can bookmark frequently used skills. Select the Bookmark Icon next to the procedure name to bookmark.
- You can find bookmarked procedures by selecting the Bookmark Icon next to the search bar. You can also search and filter your bookmarks.
- For easy access, you can create a shortcut to the Clinical Procedure Manual on your tablet's home screen. Learn more about creating a bookmark on your tablet.