Getting Started With RTM
- Remote Therapeutic Monitoring Overview
- Understanding the RTM Billing Codes
- Enrolling RTM Patients
- Downloading and Logging into the MedBridge GO App for RTM Patients
- RTM Patient Experience
Setting Up Your Patient
- What is Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM)?
- How do I enroll patients in RTM and log the onboarding activity?
- Helping Your Patients use the MedBridge GO App
- How do I disable RTM for a patient’s episode of care?
Remote Treatment and Monitoring
- How do I use RTM Milestone Alerts to provide remote treatment to my patients?
- How do I review patient enrollment activity?
- How do I review patient engagement activity?
- How do I review care team and provider treatment activity?
- How do I log RTM activity?
- How do I generate activity reports using RTM Milestone Alerts?
- How do I identify patients who are eligible for RTM reimbursement?
- How do I analyze RTM utilization across my organization?
- Remote Therapeutic Monitoring: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I enable or disable RTM at specific clinics?
- How do I set RTM billing milestone defaults for my organization?
- What are the new RTM CPT codes?
- RTM Resources