Getting Started with HEP
Getting Started with HEP Lite
- Overview: HEP Lite
- Building an HEP (Lite)
- Sharing an HEP (Lite)
- Editing an Existing HEP (Lite)
- Downloading and Logging Into MedBridge GO (HEP Lite)
Creating a program
- How do I find exercises and education resources for my patients?
- How do I create and manage HEP templates?
- How can I favorite an HEP Exercise?
- How do I create a Home Exercise Program (HEP)?
- How do I access MedBridge HEP from a mobile device?
Sharing a program
- How do I add Patient Portal login instructions to a program print out?
- How do I print a Home Exercise Program?
- How do I help my patient access their home program?
Customizing a program
- How do I translate an exercise or education resource into Spanish?
- How to Add Notes to Home Exercise Programs
- Flipping or mirroring exercises
- How do I change my default exercise parameters?
- How do I customize exercises?
- Multiple Episodes of Care
- Collaboratively Care for Patients with Care Teams
- How do I send my patient a message?
- How do I review patient feedback and adherence?
- How do I see if my patient has logged in to their HEP?
- Introducing the Improved Raintree-Integrated HEP
- How do I add MedBridge to my allowed domains in Epic?
- MedBridge and NetHealth Therapy Integration
- HEP Templates: Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access a patient's program if their primary clinician is no longer working at our organization?
- What features are included within the HEP platform?
- What is the largest file size I can upload to the HEP?
- What is an Access Code?