The Utilization Analytics Dashboard allows administrators to easily monitor and assess key metrics across their organization so you can determine how your staff are using MedBridge. From this dashboard, administrators can review:
- Patient Engagement Program Assignment Details
- Education and Training Volume
- License Activation Dashboard
Accessing Utilization Analytics
To access your organization’s utilization analytics:
- Navigate to My Practice and select Utilization Analytics.
- Select a Dashboard to view information on Patient Engagement Program Assignment Details, or Education and Training Volume, or License Activation.
- From within a dashboard view, use the navigation panel to filter by Discipline, Region, or Clinic. Once you’ve selected a dashboard, you can easily toggle between different dashboards with the tabs at the top of the page.
Note: The dashboard updates overnight and includes data for the last 12 months.
Patient Engagement Analytics Dashboard
The Patient Engagement Analytics Dashboard provides information on the number of episodes and programs created, how often patients are logging in to their programs, and how patients are accessing their programs. This data can be filtered to show trends at the discipline, region, or clinic level.
This dashboard is broken down into three sections:
Note: Organizations with HEP Lite will not have access to episode-specific data. For more information on upgrading your subscription, contact Admin Support.
Best Practice: Organizations with high levels of patient engagement have more patient logins than programs created, which is shown when the yellow line is above the blue. We've found that patients logins increase when programs are shared electronically, so work with your staff to encourage electronic sharing.
Scroll down the page to see the Share Trends view. In this view, you can monitor whether programs are being shared electronically or via print and how often patients are logging in to their programs. This data can be filtered to the discipline, clinic, or regional level.
Best Practice: When programs are shared electronically, patients are 9 times more likely to log in. MedBridge looked at 8.5 million programs to find that the best way to get patients to log in is by sharing electronically. Electronic sharing also saves money on print costs!
Activity by Region and Clinic
At the bottom of this page, you can review activity at the region and clinic level. You can see how many Patient Engagement programs are being created, shared electronically, and logged into at each clinic and region. You can toggle between the Clinic and Region view by using the radio button in the upper right corner.
Click "See Details" to view provider-level reporting.
Education and Training Analytics Dashboard
The Education and Training Analytics Dashboard provides information on how your staff are using MedBridge’s educational content.
This dashboard is divided into three sections:
Overall Activity and Reports
At the top of this page, you can see a summary of Education and Training activity at your organization. At a glance, you'll be able to see how many courses have been started and completed over time across your organization.
On the right, you'll find links to reports under "Report Links," which you can use to get a better understanding of your staff's activity.
- No Course Started: Provides a list of users that have education access but have not started a course.
- Student Summary: Provides a list of users with the number of course started and completed. This report included CEU earned for the time period. CEU earned is based on the user's profile discipline and state along with the presence of an approved accreditation record for the discipline and state when the course was completed.
- Student Course Transcript: This report is a list of every course users completed in the trailing 12 months. This report includes course score and CEUs earned. CEUs earned is based on the user's profile discipline and state along with the presence of an approved accreditation record for the discipline and state when the course was completed.
Activity by Region and Clinic
Use the Activity by Clinic or Region view to see how many courses have been started and completed along with how many CEUs your staff have earned at each region or clinic in your organization. You can toggle between the Clinic and Region view by using the radio button in the upper right corner.
Click "See Details" to view provider level reporting.
Activity by Course
In the Activity by Course view, you can see which specific courses your staff have completed and how many team members have completed each course.
License Activation Dashboard
The License Activation Dashboard allows administrators to easily assess which users have has logged in and activated their MedBridge subscription, and which users with an active subscription have not logged in.
Select “Detail Report: No Login” to see which providers have not logged in. You can also select "Detail Report: Login Activity" to see how frequently each user has logged in.
If your staff have not logged into their account, consider reminding them about their account access via an email or in a staff meeting to make sure they are taking advantage of these resources.