From a desktop computer or laptop:
- Click on “Continuing Education” located in the top right panel below Education & Training.
- Click on the dropdown menus in the “Show Accreditation” box and select your discipline and state.
- Sorting courses by discipline and your state of practice will filter the course catalog by the CEU approval status. You can change the filter by clicking “Sort by,” in the top right corner. This will allow you to view MedBridge courses alphabetically or by the newest additions to the catalog. You can also search for particular courses by typing in keywords in the search bar or by topic, body regions, setting, difficulty and prep program on the left-hand side panel.
- Any course that displays a green check mark below the course title and presenter is approved in the state and discipline that you are filtering by. Click on the image or course title to view in-depth course accreditation and content details. Click on “Preview Course” for a brief overview.
From an iOS or Android device when opening MedBridge on a browser:
1. Click on the three horizontal bars on the top right, then Education & Training and lastly continuing education:
2. Click on “Accreditation” to select your discipline and state.
3. Sorting courses by discipline and your state of practice will filter the course catalog by the CEU approval status. You can also search for particular courses by typing in keywords in the search bar in the middle of the course catalog page, or by specialties, body regions, practice settings and level of difficulty.
4. To view full accreditation details and course details such as the learning objectives, instructor bio and a brief description of the course, click on the course title or image. You can then start your course by pressing "start course"