You can download a certificate for a completed course at any time by visiting your MedBridge dashboard.
Note: You do not need to have an active subscription in order to download a certificate.
- From your Dashboard, select the Certificates tab.
- All completed courses will be displayed on this page. Select the download button next to the course you would like to download a certificate for.
- On this page, you will see accreditation details for all licenses you have added to your account. Learn how to add a license to your account.
- You can download three types of certificates on this page
- Download a certificate that displays a specific license by selecting the "Download" button next to that license.
- Download a certificate that displays all your licenses by selecting the "Download For All Licenses" button.
- Download a certificate without license information by selecting the "Download Without License" button.
- A PDF of the certificate will download to your device. The details for each license you selected will appear on the PDF certificate.
Once a certificate is downloaded, and if the course is approved for your license(s), you will see the contact hours appear in your Tracker.
Please Note: You must have a license on file to be able to download a certificate.