MedBridge is continuously working to provide updated courses, HEP exercises, patient education, and more so you can continue to support your patients and improve your expertise.
In this article, we’ll highlight new content releases to help you stay in the know about any updates to our course and HEP libraries.
Click on the courses below to learn more about each topic.
New Clinical Courses
Acute Care Occupational Therapy: Learn more about how to support patients in an acute care setting.
- Acute Care Occupational Therapy: Acute and Critical Care Foundations
- Acute Care Occupational Therapy: Orthopedics
- Acute Care Occupational Therapy: Pulmonary
Gender-Affirming Voice Therapy: Watch this series of evidence-based lecture and demonstration to develop tools to use in your practice that support a patient’s unique vocal goals.
- Hirsch’s Acoustic Assumptions: A Gender Spectra Resonance Master Class
- Hirsch’s Acoustic Assumptions: Nuancing Resonance for a Gender-Affirming Voice
Webinars: Need more live CE? Register for upcoming live webinars here: Upcoming Webinars
Here’s a breakdown of course content improvements made over the past month.
- Clinical Course Updates: Four courses updated to include new bibliographies with sources that reflect current application of practice and up-to-date research and reports.
- 2023 Course Retirement: MedBridge is committed to providing the most up-to-date education and training resources to our clients. As a part of this commitment, we review course material annually to identify opportunities to refresh our course catalog. This year, we’ve identified 93 courses that will be retired at the end of 2023, many of which will be replaced with newer courses on those topics. Learn more about courses retiring at the end of this year.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See past product updates by checking out the articles below
- January 2024 - Top 2023 Product Improvements: Direct Messaging, Patient Profile Improvements, and more.
- December 2023 - MedBridge GO and Patient Portal Enhancements, Course Updates, and More
- November 2023 - New Patient Profile, Integrated HEP, Course Updates, and More
- Quarter 4 Courses and Exercises
- All product updates