The Clinical Procedure Manual is our new point of care tool for home health nurses, and will be available to most MedBridge subscribers soon. Learn more about the Clinical Procedure Manual.
The Clinical Procedure Manual is designed to get you access to evidence-based procedures whenever and wherever you need it. You can find over 200 procedures with just a simple search. In this article, we'll show you how to find a procedure in the Clinical Procedure Manual.
- Start by opening the Clinical Procedure Manual. From the MedBridge menu, select Education and Training, then select Clinical Procedure Manual.
- Start typing a procedure into the search bar.
- Matching procedures will automatically appear on the left side of the page. Select the procedure name to open the procedure.
- Once you've opened the procedure, you can navigate to different sections using the toolbar.
- From the Procedure Guide tab, you can view a video of the procedure, or download a PDF with pictures and step-by-step instructions.