With over 8,000 exercises and education resources, MedBridge has everything you need to build a custom program for your patients no matter what they need. There are a few ways you can navigate the library to find the content you need.
The easiest way to find the resources your patients need is to use the search bar at the top of the HEP Builder.
- Select the library you'd like to search - Exercise, Patient Education, or Templates.
- Type in the exercise or education resource you're looking for and press enter, and you'll be presented with any resources that include the term you're searching in their name.
- Sort your results by most recent, most sent, and more to find exactly what your patient needs.
Add an exercise to a program by selecting the Add Button or dragging and dropping the exercise in the Program Builder on the right side of the screen.
Once you add an exercise to a program, additional exercises will be suggested to you. These suggestions are based on exercises that other MedBridge clinicians commonly assign with the exercise you just added.
If you can't find an exercise via search, try using the filters on the left side of the screen.
- The List Filter organizes exercises by common categories such as purpose, equipment, and specialty. The Specialty filter is a great place to start for clinicians treating specific patient populations like pediatrics, geriatrics, or hand therapy.
- The Simple Filter organizes into body region categories like cervical and shoulder as well as body positions like kneeling and prone.
- The Body Filter shows a simple visualization of a patient from the front and back. You can then select a body region to find exercises specific to that region, such as the head or neck.
Once you choose a filter, exercises will appear in the center of the screen. If you’re having trouble finding the exercise you’re looking for, try removing some of the filters you’ve applied to broaden your search by clicking the X next to the category at the top of the page. You can also select Clear All to start over.