MedBridge offers you the ability to track your patients' satisfaction with your service throughout their course of rehabilitation. We utilize a common metric, the Net Promoter Score®, or NPS®, to measure this satisfaction. Using the NPS metric allows you to compare patient responses, see trends across clinicians, clinics, or your organization overall, and drive improvements in patient satisfaction backed by the numbers.
Organizations who use NPS see:
- A reduction in early patient dropouts,
- An increase in referrals, and
- A rise in the use of data to drive process changes.
How can I turn on NPS measurement at my organization?
Using MedBridge’s NPS tool is easy. Simply go to the NPS® Settings page and turn on the NPS® toggle to start capturing patient feedback.
You can also set an organization NPS® benchmark here.
Your patients will automatically receive a prompt to rate their experience twice during their episode of care:
- When you first assign them a HEP
- Six weeks after the first HEP is assigned
Go to My Practice Analytics page to track your practice’s performance, as well as identify promoters and opportunities for improvement.
I'm not an organization administrator / I don't see the NPS option. How can I turn on NPS at my clinic?
Contact your organization's MedBridge administrator to determine if NPS can be turned on for your organization.
What do my patients see when NPS measurement is turned on in MedBridge?
At the beginning of their episode of care, your patient will see a prompt on their patient HEP portal to provide feedback. This prompt will also appear on their portal 6 weeks into their episode of care. The survey consists of a simple question - "How likely is it that you would recommend this organization to a friend or colleague?" There’s also an optional free-response area to allow the patient to provide context to their response.
- If we don’t hear from your patient within 5 days and we have their email on file, we send them a friendly email reminder asking them to take the survey.
Once I have NPS turned on in MedBridge, how do I view the results?
- Managers and Admins at your organization, including you, can go to the My Practice Analytics page to review the NPS data for their clinicians and location(s). Use quick views or filter and search your data by time period, location, and/or clinician to select the specific data you want to review.
- Quickly view overall organization performance
- Get up to speed on how your organization is doing at a glance with our quick stat boxes.
- Dive into different locations' or clinicians' performance
- Monitor how a location or clinician’s NPS has changed over time to identify trends, compare it to your organization’s benchmarks, and intervene in areas that need improvement.
- Filter the leaderboard by clinician or location to quickly identify opportunities to improve performance as well as discover leaders within your organization.
- Uncover Trends over Time
- Review patient responses to identify trends and patterns so you can take action to improve your patients’ experiences.
Find Testimonials and Uncover Brand Promoters
- Search, sort and filter by score, location, and clinician to uncover patient promoters and easily gather testimonials.
We hope you find NPS to be a valuable tool in understanding and improving your patients' experience!
If you have questions about how to set up NPS in MedBridge or want to learn more, contact email@example.com or your MedBridge Account Manager.