Adding patient education to a home program can help improve patient outcomes and satisfaction by increasing their knowledge about their condition. MedBridge offers hundreds of high-quality patient education resources that can be added to your patient's programs in just a few clicks. In this article, we'll show you how to add patient education to a home program.
- From your MedBridge dashboard, hover over Patient Engagement and select Home Exercise Programs.
- If you're using our standard HEP Builder, you'll be taken to your patient list. Select a patient and select Build Program or Update Program. If you're using HEP Lite, skip to the next step.
- Select Patient Education at the top of the HEP Builder.
- Just like the HEP Builder, you can use the search bar to find education on a specific topic. Use the Sorting Dropdown to sort your results by most popular, most recent, and more.
- If you can't find the education you need by searching, use the Filters on the left-hand side of the page. Education is sorted into categories like Chronic Conditions, Fall Prevention, Pediatrics, and more.
- To add a resource to your patient's program, select the Add Button or drag and drop resources to the program builder on the right.
You can customize the description of any patient education resources you add to a program. When you've added all the resources your patient needs, share it with them with an email, text message, or printout.