MedBridge Enterprise clients that have an administrator of their practice can make changes to their practice branding in the HEP. Below are examples of branding information that you are welcome to change:
- Organization’s logo - This logo appears on the Exercise Printouts for your patients as well as the "Patient Portal" where your patients access their home exercise program online (instructions below).
- Custom Patient Portal URL - Your patients will be able to access their home exercise program via your custom "Patient Portal" site. All you need to do is pick your organization's special URL name! Example: yourclinic.medbridgeconnect.com (instructions below).
If you are the clinic administrator in MedBridge, please follow the steps below:
- Click on "My Practice" on the MedBridge Education Home Page, then Settings.
- Click on Edit next to your organization name.
- This will bring you to your clinic's Settings page.
From here, you can edit your organization's logo and customize your Patient Portal URL.
Uploading or Changing Organization Logo
To set your organization's logo:
- Under Brand Settings, find Brand Logo and click Choose file.
- Choose your logo image from your computer and click Open.
- Click Update Brand
Setting Your Patient Portal URL
To set your Patient Portal URL:
1. Under Brand Settings, find Subdomain. Here you'll find a text box in which you can enter your chosen subdomain name. We recommend using the name from your company website URL so clinicians and patients can remember it easily. For example, if your company website is www.bestptclinic.com, you could choose bestptclinic.medbridgeconnect.com.
2. Click Update Brand.
Now that you've updated your organization's brand, learn how you can do more with the MedBridge HEP:
- Learn how to share an HEP with your patient
- Learn to update your clinic's address
- Take a look at our video series on getting started with HEP
If you need additional assistance, please contact our Support team.