This information only applies to individual subscribers. If you are part of an organization and have questions about renewals, contact Admin Support.
MedBridge will automatically renew your subscription and bill your account on your subscription expiration date, unless you have turned off auto-renewal, do not have a card on file, or your card has expired.
To see details about your subscription, including the expiration date, auto-renewal status, or payment information, head to the subscription page by selecting the “Subscription” from your dashboard.
Manually Renewing Your Subscription
If your payment information is out of date, or if auto-renewal is turned off, a “Renew” button will appear in the upper right corner of the MedBridge platform 30 days before your subscription expires.
- To renew your subscription, click on Renew located in the top right corner.
- If you need to update your payment information, select “Change Card.” If your payment information is up to date, proceed to step 4.
- Enter your credit card information and select “Update Card.”
- Select “Purchase” to complete the transaction.
Note that your payment will be processed and your card will be charged on the day you select “Purchase”. You will not lose any remaining time on your subscription. Your new subscription will expire one year from your previous subscription expiration date.
Once you renew your subscription, automatic renewal will be enabled for your account. Learn how to disable automatic renewal.
Updating Billing Information
If automatic renewal is enabled but your card has expired or you do not have a card on file, you can simply update your payment information and your subscription will automatically renew on your expiration date.
To update your payment information
- From your Dashboard, navigate to the Billing page by selecting “Billing.”
- Select “Change Credit Card.”
- Enter your credit card information in the fields provided, then select “Update Credit Card.”
If you need to enable automatic renewal after updating your payment information, head to the Subscription page and select “Turn on Automatic Renewal”
If your credit card information is accurate and up to date and Automatic Renewal has been enabled, your subscription will automatically renew on your expiration date. You can find this date by navigating to the Subscription page from your dashboard. Learn more about managing your subscription.