If you made a template but want to make edits to the template or delete it completely, you can do that on our platform. If you're an administrator at an organization, you can also delete templates created by other users within your organization.
- First, go to "Home Exercise Programs" under the Patient Engagement tab
- Next, select Manage Templates.
- You'll only be able to edit templates you have created, unless you are an administrator. To filter to just the template you've created, select "My Templates" from the created by drop down.
- To edit a template, select Edit, and you'll be taken to the HEP Builder. From here you can add or remove exercises, update patient education, modify the parameters, and change the template name the same way you would build a home exercise program.
- Use the "Save" button if you would like to save this template. Use "Save As New Template" button if you would like to save this as a new template.
- If you select "Delete" you'll be asked to confirm template deletion by selecting "Delete" again. "Are you sure you want to delete this template?" Deleting this template will remove it from the template list.