Before you proceed: If you have multiple accounts linked to your email address, the updated password will apply to all accounts.
Reseting Your Password
If you've forgotten your password and cannot log in, you can reset it by visiting the password reset page.
- Go to www.medbridge.com and click "Sign In" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Next, click the “Forgot password?” link on the sign-in dialog box below the password field.
- Enter your registered email then click Email Password Reset Link.
- If the email you enter matches an account we have on file, you’ll receive an email with a confirmation code to reset the password. Click the link in the email or copy and paste it into your browser.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. You may need to enter the confirmation code from the password reset email.
Changing Your Password
If you're already logged in, you can reset your password from your MedBridge Dashboard.
- Login to your MedBridge account.
- Click the Edit Profile tab. 3. Enter your current password, create a new password, and select "Reset Password."
Now you can continue watching courses, creating Home Exercise Programs, and more!
If you don’t receive a password reset email, check your spam/junk folders and make sure the email you’re using is tied to your account.
If you are not receiving the email or if the code you are using to reset your password does not work, please contact MedBridge support for assistance.