While patients are 9 times more likely to log in to their program when it's shared electronically, if your patient prefers a handout, you can easily print the program for them.
- Once you have created your Home Exercise Program, click “Print” just above the exercises you chose on the right-hand side of the page.
- Customize the printout to fit your patient's needs.
- Choose to include or exclude MedBridge GO login information, exercises, HEP chart copy, and an exercise tracker.
- Select your Page Layout. This impacts how large the images are and how many pages the program will be. Select Compact for the fewest pages and Large for the largest images with the most pages.
- When your handout is ready, select “Download PDF” in the top right-hand corner of the page. A PDF will be downloaded to your device.
- Locate the downloaded file on your device and follow your system's prompts to print the document.