No! You don't need to complete a course in one sitting.
Starting a course and saving your progress is simple:
- Login to your MedBridge account
- Click Education & Training in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Select "Continuing Education" from the drop down menu.
- Update the filters on the left hand side to show accreditation information and adjust the courses shown in the catalog.
- Select a course and press the "Start Course" button.
- Watch the lecture components, patient demonstrations, and 3D models.
- Any time you pause or sign out of the course, your place will automatically save.
- You can then leave the page and come back to the segment you left off on at a later time.
The next time you log in to MedBridge, this course will appear under "Courses in Progress" on your Dashboard, and you can start at the same segment you left off on by pressing "Resume Course".
Pro Tip: Clicking the company logo in the upper left hand corner of the screen when signed into MedBridge will ALWAYS bring you back to My Dashboard!