In this article, you will find state licensure requirements for the state of North Carolina along with our recommended courses that may meet the state requirements.
PT CEU Requirements:
Current PT’s must complete 30 hours of continuing education every 2 years. License expires January 31 of odd years. PT's must also complete 1 hour of Jurisprudence Exercise through NJ for each renewal cycle.
- State Licensing Board: Board of Physical Therapy
OT CEU Requirements:
Current OT’s must complete 15 hours of continuing education every year. License expires every year. OT's must also complete 1 hour of Ethics for each renewal.
- Recommended Courses: Ethics for Physical and Occupational Therapy Professionals
- State Licensing Board: Board of Occupational Therapy
SLP CEU Requirements:
Current SLP's must complete 30 hours of continuing education every three years. License expires December 31 every three years.
- State Licensing Board: Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
RN CEU Requirements:
Current RN's must complete 30 hours every two years. License expires every two years on the last day of your birth month.
- State Licensing Board: Board of Nursing