In this article, you will find state licensure requirements for the state of Kentucky. along with our recommended courses that may meet the state requirements.
PT CEU Requirements:
Current PT’s must complete 40 hours of continuing education every two years. License expires April 1 of odd years. A minimum of 18 hours in category 1 and a max of 10 in category 2. PT's must also complete 2 hours of the Jurisprudence Examination.
- State Licensing Board: Board of Physical Therapy
OT CEU Requirements:
Current OT’s must complete 12 hours of continuing education every year. License expires October 31 of every year.
- State Licensing Board: Board of Occupational Therapy
SLP CEU Requirements:
Current SLP's must complete 30 hours of continuing education every 2 years. License renewal is every two years. SLP's must also complete 2 hours of Ethics for every renewal.
- Recommended Courses: Current Applications of Ethics for SLP and OT Professionals
- State Licensing Board: Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
RN CEU Requirements:
Current RN's must complete 14 hours of continuing education every year. License renewal occurs every year between September 15 and October 31. RN's must also complete a one time requirement of 1.5 hours in Implicit Bias Training and 2 hours in Suicide Prevention.
- Recommended Courses:
- State Licensing Board: Board of Nursing