Welcome to MedBridge!
As an organization administrator, there are a few steps you need to take in order to get your organization up and running and get your staff access to the MedBridge solution.
- Activate your account: When your MedBridge purchase is completed, we will automatically create a MedBridge account for our primary point of contact. If that’s you, check your email for an account activation link. If you are not the right individual for this role, you will need to create an account for the correct user.
Add users and assign subscriptions: Once your account is activated, you can login and add users to your organization. As you add users, you can easily assign subscriptions to them with just a few additional clicks. Once your staff are assigned a subscription, they will receive their own activation email.
- Your purchased subscriptions can be viewed on MedBridge’s Org Management page under Subscription Breakdown.
- Note: By default, administrators are not assigned a subscription. If you need a subscription, you'll need to assign one to yourself.
Learn to use MedBridge: There are lots of ways for new users to learn everything MedBridge has to offer.
- New users with a subscription will automatically be assigned a product training Knowledge Track. Users can find this track on their dashboard when they login.
- We also encourage users to attend a live webinar to learn more about MedBridge and ask our team questions.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your staff is ready to start improving patient lives with MedBridge. To make sure your staff get the most out of MedBridge, here are a few best practices for a successful implementation:
- Assign a few courses in a Knowledge Track
- Create and share templates for commonly assigned HEP programs
- Send an email to your staff letting them know they have access to MedBridge.