To help manage your MedBridge account, you can assign a role to any user within your organization. MedBridge has four different role types:
- Org Admins have the highest level of access. These users have full read/write capabilities across the organization. They can add, edit, and remove users and assign, unassign, and purchase additional subscriptions.
- Admins are a step below. They also have full read/write capabilities, but you can assign them to a specific region or clinic if they don’t need access across the organization.
- KT Admins can manage the LMS. They can create new Knowledge Tracks, distribute tracks, and view reporting. We’ll discuss Knowledge Tracks in more detail a little later. They cannot make any organization management changes.
- Managers are a read-only permission set. This User Role is mainly used for viewing and monitoring. They can track what activities individual users are performing, but they cannot create new Knowledge Tracks,
A role can be assigned to a user at any level of your hierarchy and will dictate which users their permissions apply to. Learn more about user roles and what permissions they grant.
To assign a role, you’ll need to again go to a user’s profile.
- Go to the people page by hovering over My Practice and selecting "People."
- Search for the user’s name and select them.
- Select the edit button next to “Roles.”
- Scroll down the page to the Roles section. You can use the drop-down to select a role and a location for that role depending on what level of access you want the user to have.
Congratulations, you've just assigned a role on MedBridge!