If you already have an individual MedBridge account, your organization can provide you with an additional account using the same email address, so you only need to remember one MedBridge login. When your organization provides an additional account, you can still sign in to your original account so you never lose any MedBridge activity or course progress.
Logging in with Multiple Accounts
If you have multiple accounts, when you login to MedBridge, you’ll need to select the appropriate account.
- Navigate to the sign page at https://www.medbridge.com/sign-in
- Enter your email address and password
- Choose which account you want to use from the list provided and select sign in. If you’d like, you can save this as your default account so you can skip this step in the future.
Need to switch accounts?
- When logged in, hover over the user icon in the upper right corner and select “Change Account.”
- Select the account you’d like to switch to.