Learn about new ways to engage your patients with our March 2023 product updates.
Product and Feature Updates
Efficiently Manage Remote Patients with New RTM Dashboards
We’ve created enrollment, engagement, and activation dashboards so you can quickly determine which patients are on track and which need a follow up. We’ve also added a monthly milestone report to make it easier to pull reimbursement data each month.
New Course Series and Exercises
Enhance Your Staff’s Knowledge With New Certificate Programs
Our new curated curriculums collect courses from our top instructors into a single track that learners can complete to advance their career. This year, we’ve launched three new certificates for in-demand topics, including:
- Person Centered Care in Speech Therapy for Adults
- Special Populations in Oncology
- Cancer Survivorship: From Treatment Through the Lifespan
Support Patients With Inner Ear Disorders With New Patient Education and Exercises
Inner ear disorders can throw a patient’s life off balance. To help clinicians support these patients, we’ve added new exercises and patient education, covering major vestibular conditions and treatment options, including lifestyle-based strategies.
To find these resources and more, head to the HEP Builder and sort by most recent.
See past product updates by checking out the articles below
- October 2023 - MedBridge GO Improvements, New Patient Help Center, and More
- September 2023 - MedBridge Pathways, Motivational Interviewing and More
- August 2023 - Stroke Rehab Resources, DEIA Education, and More
- Quarter 3 Course and Exercise Updates: Motivational Interviewing, OASIS, and more.
- All product updates