Any time you are reviewing a patient’s adherence, sending messages, or updating a program, you are providing remote treatment. You and your care team can easily record all your remote treatment activity within MedBridge. The RTM Reporting dashboard collects this information so you can easily determine which patients need additional treatment to meet billing milestones.
To view your patients’ activity and determine which patients need remote treatment, navigate to the RTM Reporting page
- From the Home Exercise Program Builder, select RTM Reporting to see all your RTM patients.
Select the appropriate tab to be taken to the data you need.
- Enrollment - Determine which patients still need to enroll in their RTM program. Used to determine if patients are on track to hit billing milestones for CPT Code 98975
- Engagement - Review patient activity. Used to determine if patients are on track to hit billing milestones for CPT Code 98977
- Treatment - Analyze provider activity. Used to determine if patients are on track to hit billing milestones for CPT Codes 98980 and 98981.
- Monthly Reports - Used to identify patients who are eligible for reimbursement for each code.
- Data Definitions - Refer to this tab for clarification on what any data point means without the RTM reporting dashboards.
This dashboard helps you determine if patients are on track to hit billing milestones for CPT Code 98980 and 98981. In order to be eligible for these codes, within a calendar month, each patient will need to have
- Received 20 minutes of remote treatment (i.e. reviewing data, sending messaging, updating programs, interactive communication).
- Completed at least one interactive communication (a phone call, telehealth visit, or face-to-face visit)
If both the above requirements are met, you can also bill for 98981 for each additional 20 minutes of activity within a calendar month.
The graph at the top of the page shows the number of patients that have hit certain treatment minute categories. Within each category, you can see the number of patients who do and do not have an interactive communication logged. This helps you prioritize which patients need remote treatment or outreach via interactive communication. Each bar within the graph can be selected to filter the table below.
The table below shows all patients and how many treatment minutes have been logged for them. You can also see the discipline for providers that logged those minutes to determine if billing for this patient will be subject to the payment differential.
How do I identify patients who are close to hitting the 98980 billing thresholds?
To identify patients who are close to hitting the 98980 billing thresholds, you can select any of the bars in the graph to filter the table below. For example, if you would like to identify patients who have at least 20 minutes of activity but have not had an interactive communication, you can select the yellow bar next to 20-39, No Phone/TH.
The table below will filter to any patients that have not had an interactive communication. From there, you can select the patient’s name, select “patient profile” and contact them to meet the interactive communication requirement.