The MedBridge HEP Builder is designed to be accessible on any device. To access the HEP Builder from your tablet, smartphone, or other mobile device, follow these instructions. In this article, we'll show what MedBridge looks like on a phone, but the platform will automatically resize to fit your screen.
1. On your mobile device, navigate to www.medbridge.com. Click the three-bar menu in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select Sign In.
3. Once you are signed in, tap the three-bar menu again in the top left corner to expand the menu.
4. Select Patient Engagement, then Home Exercise Programs.
5. If you're taken to your patient list, select your patient and then Update Program.
6. From the HEP Builder, you can search for exercises just like you would on a computer. Select the Filters icons to open up the list, simple, and body filters.
7. Select the Add Button to add an exercise to your program.
8. You can select the blue bar at the bottom of the page to see and share the current program.
9. Select the Share Icon to share a program. Select the Down Arrow at the top of the page to return to the builder.