Automatic Knowledge Track Notifications allow you to keep users updated on the tracks of your choosing.
You can use Automatic Notifications to:
- Send emails to incomplete users as a reminder of track due dates
- Identify “Collaborators” (managers/administrators who need visibility into the track) and send them regular notifications or reports on KT completion
Setting up Automatic Notifications
- To navigate to your Knowledge Track Library and manage your notifications, hover over the "My Practice" tab and select "Knowledge Tracks".
- In the Knowledge Track Library list, hover over the Knowledge Track you want to manage notifications for then click the three-dots in the upper right hand corner and select "Manage Notifications".
- From the "Manage Notifications" page, you can set automatic notifications for Users and Collaborators under the "Manage Notifications" section. Any already existing notifications will be shown under the "Notifications" section.
- To set up user notifications, start by selecting the “+ Add” button next to "User notification".
- Use the dropdown menus to select when you would like the email notifications to be delivered. Only users whose Knowledge Track is incomplete as of that date will receive a notification.
- Click “Save Notification” to save your changes.
- You can set up multiple notifications to create a cascade of reminders as the due date approaches. For example, you can send a reminder email 4 weeks, 2 weeks, and 3 days before the due date.
- To set up Collaborator Notification, start by selecting the “+ Add” button next to "Collaborator notification".
- Start by adding the name of the collaborator you want to send notifications to. (The creator of the Knowledge Track will be a collaborator by default and can not be removed)
- You can then choose the Notification Type collaborators receive: "Completion notification" and "Completion report".
- "Completion notification" - Notifies collaborators when a user completes the Knowledge Track. The collaborators will receive an email each time a Knowledge Track is completed by 1 user.
- "Completion report" - Sends completion reports on a specific day, every day or weekly.
- Once you have added collaborators and selected the desired Notification Type, click "Save Notification" to apply the updates.
You can easily preview any User or Collaborator notification before you send. Select “Preview this notification.” This will open a new screen showing you what the email will look like.