When building a Knowledge Track, you can easily upload your own content, making it easy to share important material with your staff and track their engagement with it.
To get started, navigate to My Practice > Knowledge Tracks and create a new Knowledge Track. Select the "add content" button and you'll be presented with a variety of content types, including MedBridge content and the option to upload your own.
File and Video Uploads
To upload your own file or video, select "Files & Video." Then, you can drag and drop the file into the browser, or select "Choose a file" and navigate to its location on your computer.
- The following file types are allowed: .csv, .doc, .docx, .jpg, .mp3, .mpeg, .mpg, pdf, .potx, .ppt, .ppsx, .pptx, .txt, .xls, .xlsx, .zip
- Video uploads must be an .mp4.
- The maximum size allowed for file uploads is 250 MB.
- If your file is larger than 250 MB, you will need to compress the file using your own software.
In addition to the above files, you can also upload SCORM files, a unique file type used to create eLearning modules. To create a SCORM course, you will need to use a third party software, such as Articulate 360 or Adobe Captivate.
Once you have created your SCORM file, select "SCORM Course" to upload it to MedBridge.
- SCORM files must be uploaded as a .zip file.
- Must have the proper formatting. If you're having difficulty uploading your SCORM file to
- MedBridge, consider adjusting the export settings.
- The maximum size allowed for SCORM uploads is 250 MB.
- Click here for instructions on exporting a file from Articulate.
Text and Links
If the information you'd like to share with your staff is already hosted on another website, you can easily link to it by selecting "Text & Links" as your content type. You'll be presented with a simple text editor that allows you to easily write out information for your staff, or link to external videos or articles.
For more information about creating Knowledge Tracks, check out our Getting Started Series.