If you do not see the MedBridge exercise or patient education resource you are looking for, you can upload your own!
You can do so here (you must be logged in to access these links):
Upload custom patient education
On either page, click the blue "Upload new" button then create your new content. Your uploaded content will be visible in Exercises / Patient Education (depending on which type of content you upload). It will only be visible to you unless you share it within your organization.
Here are some tips and tricks for uploading content:
- In order to comply with HIPAA, make sure you do not include any PHI in your video.
- You can upload a .mov or .mp4 video file.
- Landscape-oriented videos look best when included in exercise programs.
- The size limit for HEP pictures is 2 MB.
- The size limit for HEP video uploads is 100 MB.
- If your video is larger than 100 MB, try compressing it using video-compression software and then uploading it.