While our growing library includes over 8,000 exercises and patient education, we know that can't cover everything, and you may have custom exercises or modifications you like to assign to your patients. You can still provide those to your patients by uploading a custom exercise or patient education resources.
On either page, click the blue Upload New... button, then follow the prompts to create your new content. There are a few things to keep in mind when adding custom content:
- The size limit for HEP pictures is 2 MB.
- The size limit for HEP video uploads is 100 MB.
- You can upload a .mov or .mp4 video file.
- Landscape-oriented videos look best when included in exercise programs.
- If your video is larger than 100 MB, try compressing it using video-compression software and then uploading it.
- Your uploaded content will only be visible to you unless you share it within your organization.
Make sure to never include any Patient Health Information (PHI) in your uploaded content to maintain HIPAA compliance.