Learn about the latest product updates and new course series for your staff launching in October 2022.
Product and Feature Updates
RTM Weekly Patient Check-in - Now Live!
We’ve added a short check-in survey that will be automatically sent to patients once per week, giving them an opportunity to provide feedback on their progression to their clinical team and promote patient engagement with their home program.
This feature can be turned on/off by your MedBridge representative.
New Course Updates
New OASIS-E Series - NOW LIVE!
Organizations can prepare their teams and new hires for new OASIS-E changes with our comprehensive OASIS-E course series. This 10-part series covers sections A-Q of the latest version of the tool and features new hands-on patient demonstrations.
- OASIS-E: Introduction to Key Concepts
- OASIS-E: Section A
- OASIS-E: Sections B and C
- OASIS-E: Section D, E, and F
- OASIS-E: Section G
- OASIS-E: Section GG
- OASIS-E: Sections H, I, J, and K
- OASIS-E: Section M
- OASIS-E: Sections N and O
- OASIS-E: Transfer- and Discharge-Specific Items
OASIS-E Case Scenarios Knowledge Application Course - NOW LIVE!
Help clinicians apply their knowledge and practice scoring OASIS items with patient demonstrations and more than 45 quiz questions.
OASIS-E: Putting Knowledge into Practice
New OASIS-E Boosters - NOW LIVE!
Keep OASIS skills sharp and remediate errors with short, targeted boosters. These short 2-7 minute boosters have been updated to include items on PDGM and HHVBP.
- OASIS-E: M1033. Risk for Hospitalization
- OASIS-E: M1845. Toileting/Hygiene
- OASIS-E: M1800. Grooming
- OASIS-E: M1810. Upper Body Dressing
- OASIS-E: M1820. Lower Body Dressing
- OASIS-E: M1830. Bathing
- OASIS-E: M1840. Toilet Transferring
- OASIS-E: M1850. Transferring
- OASIS-E: M1860. Ambulation
- OASIS-E: M1400. Short of Breath
- OASIS-E: M2020. Management of Oral Medication
- OASIS-E: M1870. Feeding/Eating
Home Health Value Based Purchasing - NOW LIVE!
Managers and frontline staff will come away from these courses with a deeper understanding of HHVBP and the impact of this new model.
- HHVBP: Overview of the Model
- HHVBP: Hospitalizations and ED Use
- HHVBP: HHCAHPS Measures
- HHVBP: Tracking and Analyzing Metrics
- HHVBP: Strategies to Succeed
Refreshed Pain Management Series - NOW LIVE!
Our recently refreshed pain management course series showcases evidence based tools to help better manage patient pain. This course will also help nurses and other providers learn best practices for pain assessment and management.
- Pain Management Part 1: Foundational Information
- Pain Management Part 2: Pain Types and Etiology
- Pain Management Part 3: The Thorough Pain Assessment
- Pain Management Part 4: Adjuvants and Nonpharmacologic Interventions
- Pain Management Part 5: Opioids for Pain Management
- Pain Management Part 6: Management of Opioid Side Effects